Good Things About Not Owning a Cell Phone
1. My phone bill, even with long distance, is cheaper than any cell phone plans.
2. I don't need to get a new phone all the time, and wastefully dispose of the old one.
3. I can't leave my phone anywhere.
4. No one can steal my phone.
5. There are no complicated, changing rates and rules.
6. No one can judge my ring tone.
7. I don't need to remember to turn my phone off.
8. I can't ever be that obnoxious person on their cell phone in a public place.
9. It's very easy for me to be unreachable.
10. I occasionally need to depend on the kindness of strangers.
Bad Things About Not Owning a Cell Phone
1. I occasionally need to depend on the kindness of strangers.
2. It's very easy for me to be unreachable.
3. I sometimes experience brief inconveniences.
4. I can't talk on the phone while driving - oh wait, that's a good thing.
5. Things are getting more difficult with payphones going extinct.